1. Neutral expert reports on the current status of existing systems, including preparation of optimisation concepts.
2. On-site supervision of and support for installers.
3. Assembly of NewLine components (assembly of connecting systems on cables installed by the builders).
4. Integration of active components into passive NewLine networks.
5. Multi-room solutions for HomeNet installations, including delivery and programming, system start-up and equipment maintenance.
6. Training of planners and installers (see training modules)
1. Inspection measurements of existing systems, including documentation.
2. Maintenance work on FO installations.
3. Elimination of deficiencies in FO networks.
4. Splicing of FO cables at the building site.
5. Delivery and assembly of fibre-to-the-home components and integration into copper cabling systems.
Are you interested?
Please feel free to contact us immediately if you have any questions about our services or wish to schedule an appointment.